Breastfeeding

Thrush, Low Supply for bottles

I am so frustrated. I don't have any problem with supply when I'm with my baby. Most of the time she nurses on one side. She takes 4ish 5 oz bottles while I'm at work. I can only pump 3x a day. On my way (which is awful because I have to drop off the girls in the middle of my commute and reattach everything), at "lunch" at 10:30 and after school at 3:13. My break is figured in with lunch so my lunch is from 10:30-11:45. On Mondays and Wednesdays My students go to "activity period" at 1:20 so I have a few minutes then that I'm going to try and get in a pumping session, but it's only 2x a week.

The LC at the pedi (by the way we are now dealing with thrush) said to start supplementing if I couldn't add any sessions! Not try fenugreek, or here's where they sell MMP or try mother's milk tea. Or try to pump through the night or after you are finished nursing when she's with you! What the crap?

Oh and the water is off in my building so I can't wash my flanges and bottles. I store them in the fridge, but that's not good with yeast. Sorry for the long vent. Any ideas about upping the supply during the week will be appreciated. I don't mind at this point to have an oversupply on the weekends; I'll just pump that, too. I'd rather have way too much than go to formula. That's me, though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml