1st Trimester

Dark Reddish-Brown Spotting HCG of 347 at 5weeks6 days via LMP not sure what's going on!

Period started on 10/13., normally have a 30 day cycle. I don't chart so don't know for sure if when I O'd. I think maybe on day 17 of cycle based on CM. Took a preg test on 11/15 which is what I thought was 5 days late, it was positive and so was the one the next morning. On thanksgiving day 5weeks and 5days had sex in the am and went to go pee and started bleeding enough to cover the TP red blood. Then it stopped and had barely brown spotting on and off rest of day. The next day had barely any brown spotting then went for a walk, came back and had a bunch of brown blood then a small bit of dark red. Then I went to the er at 5pm and they did a pelvic and did a blood test my number was 347, I have a repeat blood test on Monday. Today I woke up had no spotting, just tiny dark brown specs on TP, then got up and had a weird bad cramp closer to my groin and then had dark red blood enough to cover TP. The rest of the day has been dark redish brown spotting. I have no cramping, but for the last week had a lower back ache that stopped yesterday. My boobs arent sore anymore except when I wear a bra. The dr at the er said I'm either miscarrying and my Hcg levels are dropping since 347 is really low for 5weeks 6days or I'm earlier than I thought.