July 2012 Moms

Want to stop lurking? Post here!

Hello, I too was a long time lurker that started to post recently. There seems to be more and more of us "lurkers" coming out of the shadows. The day I decided to post, there was  thread of intros going on. You see, it helps to know some things about you when you join a close group like July 2012. Include some info. about yourself and your LO and maybe why you decided to stop lurking and come on in..

I have already done an intro a month or so ago but I will do it again to get us started...

I have lurked on this board since last year after my BFP. My story about conception is long and complicated like many here and my pregnancy was scary every day due to constant bleeding/spotting. It is only by God's grace that my LO is here because my body apparently does not like/want to be pregnant. So, I lurked and never joined for fear that one day I would be one of the ones with the sad angel baby post and I could not handle the thought. I did not talk much about my pregnancy IRL in hopes of not jinxing it, so I could not talk here about it either. BUT, on July 9th after an unexpected, emergency c-section, James Austin arrived and was perfectly healthy! Then, I wanted to join in the fun here but was afraid of being flamed for being late to the party. One day several "lurkers" popped up and I decided to come join too. So, I get wanting to stop lurking but just be sure you intro yourself.... it can be as simple as: I am 35, married to DH for 2 years, live in Alabama, am a doctoral student in Special Education, and am a mommy to a fat white furbaby cat and a sweet, laid back healthy baby boy.

Now, your turn. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml