July 2012 Moms

Ladies... I need help(LONG)

This isn't really where I'd normally go for this, but I'm hoping SOMEONE can help me.

I have said on here multipl tims how crazy my MIL is. Like demanding she have LO over night at 7 weeks old, for 2 nights. Like demanding we change her name because she doesn't like it. Like pretending like I don't exist but trying to take LO out of my arms the ONE time she saw her.

All of this and a LOT more drama has led my husband to choose to end ties with his family. I'ts been miserable for all involved, and very sad. But she's not mentally well right now and is a hazard to be around.

However.... DH has a 9yo DD from a previous relationship. The baby mama HATES MIL. But suddenly she's letting my MIL continue to have a relationship with her daughter even though my husband has REPEATEDLY asked her not to let her have contact with his daughter. It is HIS mother after all. She says horrible things about me, DH, even my 3 MONTH old daughter.

Anyway, his family lives 7 hours away so it's not a ton of visitation, but apparently his mother calls my step daughter almost everyday now. At her mothers house. She used to call my step daughter when sh was at our house.... MAYBE every other week. Suddenly she wants to talk to her all the time? And now baby mama has MIL coming to visit and see my stepdaughter in a couple of weeks.

Is there anything we can do to stop this...? Legally...  Any sort of oder we can file to keep his mother away from his daughter? Anything we can do to keep his baby mama from letting his mother see her?

I don't know if any of you have any experience here, but we're at a loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml