Single Parents

Could possibly end up here

Huge marriage and life issues, bottom line I am temporarily living at my mom's/grandparent's 2 bedroom house until I can figure things out with spouse. Can't live with him due to his anger issues/verbal abuse. I have absolutely no money, no job, nothing. SAHM. He is the provider. So tell me, what do you single women do for work, childcare, and expenses? How do you make it? I am looking into jobs I can do. I am going to try to donate my eggs in a month or so. But need to find some kind of work to financially prepare myself for the worst. Any resources would be gladly appreciated. Also I would like to find out more information about custody laws in case we do end up splitting. We live in CA. Also, specifically how does a judge determine which parent is best fitting to be the main caregiver? I am all new to this stuff, so any advice would help, also feel free to share your story if you are in a similar situation. Me and my husband are seeking counseling together in a few days along with individual sessions for myself.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml