July 2012 Moms

App Review: Mosaic by Mixbook (photobooks I ordered)

I bought some Groupons last year to make photo books for gifts from Mixbook.  I liked the quality and the prices were good and it was easy. 

I got an email last week that they had a new app called Mosaic so I tried it out.

You make photobooks from your iPhone in the app - 20 pictures for $20 and a mosaic cover.  It was super easy and I decided to make one for each month of pictures (since most of them seem to be from my phone).  It's a 7x7 album and the packaging is really nice.  Shipping is $5 additional but they come 2nd day UPS.

I ordered them Sunday night and just got them today.  They're great!  The image quality isn't super crisp - but I didn't expect that from a phone image. It was really easy, and I can see it being a way to save all those pictures without having a huge album or just sticking them in a shoebox because you don't know what to do with them and there's no hassle with trying to figure out how or where to print them.

The customer service was really good -  I got an email that there was a problem with shipping my order (they don't ship to PO Boxes).  When I replied with my physical address, they wrote back saying they had upgraded me to next day air for the trouble.

I thought other people might want an easy way to share LOs pictures from their iPhone so I wanted to let you know what my experience was. :)

I've already showed them off all over the office building, ha!  I can't help it.  LO is super cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker