Babies on the Brain

Good news to share

Hi everybody! I've been wanting to share this good news for a while but mostly I just lurk from my phone. (It's such a pain to type on that)

I work at a YMCA daycare and one of my favorite coworkers and friend recently was offered a higher position to become a head preschool teacher in another building. We've worked together two years now and she told them her only stipulation on taking the job was that I get to come with her and be her co-teacher! I'm super excited about this because I'd be working side by side with her, we'd be moving from 2 yo to 3/4 yo, and there's a decent pay increase as well! I'm not supposed to tell any of my other co-workers yet because it's not official, but I had to share the awesome news with somebody!

Also my DH has started saying more things about babies. Just today he used the words "children" and "soon" in the same sentence! Big Smile and with the pay increase from the preschool position we'd be more prepared for TTC.

Hooray for good things!

Photobucket Photobucket

Married from the beginning: 12-17-08 Popped the question: 06-25-09 Made it official: 05-21-10 Daisypath Anniversary tickers