July 2012 Moms

F/U to prayer request: Heartbreaking Update on Baby B

I posted a prayer request last night for my friend, Jennifer, who had an emergency c-section at 24 weeks. She was pregnant with triplets. Two babies, a boy and a girl, died shortly after the surgery. And now, with a very heavy heart, I have to share that sweet Baby B lost her fight this afternoon as well. Jennifer's sister just updated everyone on FB. I am absolutely heartbroken for Jennifer and her family. I can not imagine dealing with the loss of one baby..and she has to deal with losing three. I do not understand why things go the way they go. Jennifer has been trying for a decade to have a baby and will make a great mommy.. this was the first time her body got pregnant after multiple failed tries and procedures. Why it is so easy for some and so difficult for others is a question I struggle with but know it is a useless thought.

Jennifer and her family will need lots of prayers. If you would, please say a prayer for them. Jennifer is apparently having some heart issues and is still in ICU trying to recover from all her body has been through. As her sister put it in her message on FB, "Jenny's heart is broken both physically and emotionally right now. She needs lots of prayers."Broken Heart

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml