C-sections

C-Section for Breeched baby?

Hi ladies. I've posted a few times on my BMB discussing baby's breeched position with other moms. I am currently 37 weeks and baby is currently breeched. He moves a TON, especially in the last few days, which I'm hoping could mean that he has room and could still turn. My Dr will not let me go past 39 weeks due to high BP. So he only has 2 weeks to get that head down. I have been to spinningbabies.com and have done all exercises as well as others I have seen.

I am trying to remain positive that he'll flip. But if not, I want to prepare myself for a c section. I am terrified. I never thought that a c section would even be a possibility. This is my first and for whatever reason, this just never crossed my mind. I am worried about the fact that it is major abdominal surgery(I've never had anything done except my wisdom teeth pulled! haha)

Have any of you had c sections because of your baby being breeched? How is recovery? One of my main concerns is not having baby directly on my chest right after. It makes me so sad to think that I can't touch him right away. What's that like? And do you go right to a regular room after being stitched up with your baby? As far as visitors are concerned, is it much different than with a vaginal birth? 

Sorry for all the questions! Any info would be great. I'm doing my research but it's nice to hear from real women with the real experiences. There's some comfort in that. In my situation, no one I know has had a c section. I'll be the first in the family if this happens. And the first of my friends.

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml