Breastfeeding

MAJOR Problem choosing pump

Hello all. I am writing a post for a friend of mine. She is having a very difficult time finding a pump that works for her. She asked me advice, but I'm a little lost on this one. I LOVED my pump, but her problem is something I'm not familiar with. I don't think my brand would work for her either. The problem is that she has VERY VERY large breasts. They are natural, in case that matters in the process. She is having no problem feeding her son, and has not had to use any formula thus far so it's not a lack of milk. She is trying to ease the pain and also trying to make bottles for her husband to feed their son. She is only getting about 2 oz for an hour of pumping. Does anyone have an recommendations for her? She said that she doesn't feel like its pulling hard enough and working properly, even after turning it all the way up. (Like it doesn't fit her properly.) I did suggest renting a hospital grade pump and then getting the kit that has different size adaptors but this is very costly. (I did this in the beginning for myself.) Any help would be VERY appreciated! Thank you!!