Breastfeeding

Struggling, help!

Hi ladies. My son is 18 days old and up until late last week, he was exclusively breastfed. I had to start pumping and giving him bottles after nursing to make sure he was getting an extra 2 ounces, per his pedi, because he was still jaundiced and not gaining weight. I took him back on Monday and his weight was down 10 so I had to start supplementing with formula after nursing. The next day, he was back at birth weight, finally. He was still jaundiced but the number was falling. Here's my problemwe were doing so well with nursing! He latched beautifully, my nipples were in great shape, etc. Ever since introducing the formula, we struggle with latching. I've been having to let him drink a little bit of formula and then latch him on. It works but, he won't nurse for long before he either falls asleep or pulls off. Also, I think the formula is making him constipatedhe was going like he should and now, nothing for almost 3 days! I'm hoping when we go back to check his weight on Wednesday, they tell me I can stop the formula. Any suggestions to help with his latch? Or advice or reassurance about his constipation? It's all making me feel like a failure :

Apologies for typos, I'm on my phone
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml