Breastfeeding

Reflux or forceful letdown?

I know I have a forceful letdown, I dealt with it with my first too and my DS is showing many similar behaviors as my DD did.  I'm just so torn with whether or not we are dealing with reflux or if the letdown is causing reflux like symptoms.  DS is 7 weeks and since 3 weeks he has been fussy while nursing, pulling off and arching his back, getting very upset with letdown, hiccups a lot, fussy after feedings and very stiff.  In the last few days he has started to refuse to nurse after letdown and I can't get him to latch back on, I've tried breaking the latch at letdown and then putting him back on but still fussy, I even pumped several ounces off my fuller side this morning and it made no difference.  This is making me think reflux?  He also is very fussy with the bottle, refusing to take it (he has taken it maybe twice but this was when he was only 3 weeks and before these fussy symptoms started), so now he is just as fussy with the bottle as he is nursing.

I also have a 3.5 yr old so I don't have time to spend all day trying to get a feeding in, we never seem to get a full feeding in and can't go out often because he is so unpredictable.  I just feel like something other than the letdown is going on, DS was such a happy baby the first few weeks and was gaining and sleeping well.  Does this sound like reflux?  I have tried every tip for dealing with a forceful letdown and nothing is working and now he is starting to refuse to nurse more the last few days.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml