March 2013 Moms

NBR: We're finally moved!!!!!!

So it's been a long and arduous journey but we are finally back into our house.  It's been several weeks of my FIL picking up a few boxes/piece of furniture on Thursdays when his deliveries brings him close to the apartment.  Today was the last "shipment" with the last bit of extra stuff and the second half of our sectional couch.

Plus we finally have tv, internet and wifi!  ahhhhh....I never thought it would be finished!  DH and I have been going back and forth on all the million options and finally decided to bundle up to save a bit of dough.  Even that didn't work out as I had wanted since it for some reason decided to not let me order it online (for the best deal) and I had to go into the office.  Even though the rep online said definitively said I could get that exact deal I of course couldn't once I was in there.

But we are done.  Now I can type on my laptop from the couch (instead of crouched underneath the desk where the modem was) and can bump, bump, bump again!  YAY!  Sooo...anything that I've missed? ;) 

TTC #1
BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13
BabyFruit Ticker
How we will announce to the world we are expecting! :)