Breastfeeding

Pump Advice

Hi all,

Im almost 15 weeks along, so I still have some time, but I'm wondering about a good, efficient pump that will allow me to pump enough to create a stash.

Honestly, I am nervous about nursing. Strange as I have a 14 and 10 year old and nursed them both. However, I only nursed. I was not good at pumping and even with the hospital pump, couldnt get the hang of it. I was only pumping back then to increase supply as it seemed my daughter wasnt getting enough. I had a rough time with her. My youngest was a breeze to nurse, but I didnt bother attempting to pump.

This time around, the situation is different. My MIL wants the baby over. Probably more often then I am ok with, lol, but this is new as with my other kids, there was zero relief.(Which is fine, I managed)

My MIL is expecting sleepovers and/or entire days with the baby, but I need to be able to supply enough milk. Im worried I will be told to comprimise just so she can have her time with the baby.

Anyway, sorry this was a partial rant. I need to find a decent pump so I can make everyone(including myself) happy.

Thoughts?

BabyFruit Ticker