March 2013 Moms

Layoffs at work...

So I come in to work today thinking nothing of it, going to be the same as always.  Boy was I wrong. I work at home, we were bought out my another company this spring and were told part of the reason they bought us was for the job that I perform, so we have been told we were safe! "organization mtg" were set up on some of my collegues calendars today, they were told they were fired and not allowed to go back to their desk and had to log out immediately...absolutely NO warning what so ever. Now there are only less than 1/2 of us left. I am so afraid when I will get cut, I am sure it is just a matter of time. With a baby on the way and I am the bread winner at our home makes things really stressful right now. I dont even know where to begin. I guess I just needed to vent, DH would not even return my calls today or text me back even though he knew I might lose my job at any moment, I am really frusterated with him. I need him now, even if he was busy, take 5 min on lunch and call me! Thanks ladies!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml