July 2012 Moms

Pets [vent]

Today is not my day for patience with our fur babies.
The dog shredded our newspaper in the early morning hours because the poor guy hasn't been getting as much attention lately. But shredded newspaper is still not a fun clean up. Around 10 I got time to start cleaning it up, I locked the dog in the kitchen so he's not in my way, and when I am done and peek in the kitchen, the banana bread I just baked yesterday is gone with the bag it was in ripped up. That dog is banished outside for the rest of the day.
Put LO down for a nap, start taking laundry upstairs to put away and plunk it all on our bed. There is cat piss on my bed. Right smack in the middle. The cats have only done this once before when we got the dog and he spent the day scaring them away from their litter box. I am so ticked!! Cat piss smell takes forever to get out!
So, start cleaning that up, drag up the steam cleaner to clean the mattress, and the damn long hair white cat is rolling around on my black clean laundry.
Ohhhh man, you pets are not in my good books today!!! angry face that I don't know how to do on my phone!!
So no more pets and no more chores for me today. I'm going to bump and watch Whose Line Is It Anyway for some laughs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml