July 2012 Moms

Boston/North Shore mamas come in!

Hey ladies!  So I don't know if you've heard of Children's Drop & Shop but it's a mostly high-end consignment sale for kids' clothes and toys and books, etc.  They do it twice a year, once in spring (for spring and summer clothes) and once in fall (for fall and winter clothes).  I went this past spring and had such good luck that I decided to go back to the fall sale, which is happening this weekend in Danvers.  

I went yesterday and I got so much good stuff it's crazy - boutique stuff (Egg Baby, Jacadi) and lots of Gap stuff, some of which is brand new.  I also got basically new snow boots for my DD - the same exact ones we paid $50 for at Nordstrom last winter - for $6!  I even got an unopened box of Trumpette socks for DS - 6 pairs for $3.  I spent $100 and got two giant bags of clothes.  DS outgrew 6 month clothes already and I didn't have much of a stock of 9 month stuff, so this totally helped me fill in what we needed in terms of pants and sweaters.  

They had so much stuff yesterday that hadn't even been put out yet, so I think I might take a trip back up there tomorrow because everything is 50% all day tomorrow (last day of the sale).  Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is looking for a cheap way to get high-quality, awesome clothes for their LO!  It's in the little shopping center on 114 across from Kane's Flower World - the toys are in one part of the building and the clothes are around back.  They don't allow strollers (no room - so many people) so I wore DS and it worked out well.  

And while I'm thinking of it, maybe we can plan a July BMB Boston GTG at some point! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml