1st Trimester

Our Announcement Pictures

So we decided to annoounce my pregnancy after we had our first ultrasound last week and saw a strong heartbeat and the baby is measuring right on track.  Big Smile  We sent out these pictures of my boys to our family and friends to announce:

My boys are obsessed with dinosaurs so we made some dino shirts.  My oldest had one big brother dino, my youngest had a big brother dino and a little brother dino, then we made a onesie with the big and little brother dinos with a little egg that says "April 2013". 

Everybody seemed to like the announcement except for my father-in-law who felt like he deserved a more personalized announcement.  Confused  He lives halfway across the country, I'd like to point out...  I love that he managed to make our pregnancy about him.

So, the cat is out of the bag.  Now I just have to decide when to tell my boss.  He knows that we wanted a third child and his wife has given me "tips" on how to conceive a girl.  lol  So hopefully he'll take it okay considering this will be my third maternity leave in 5 or so years (I've worked for him for 9 years).

Anyhow, I just wanted to share.  Smile