Dads & Dads-to-be

Adding a new foster child next week

I took the call yesterday from our local CPS home finder for a 10 month old boy who needs a different foster home. We are set to pick him up next week. He's is healthy and doing well there are just too many little ones in the current home. We are pretty excited to say the least. This will be the first baby in our home full-time and will put us at 3 kids. We have a 12yr old girl, her 6 her old sister and will have this boy by Wednesday (if not before) of next week plus we have one on the way with our surrogate. 

We posted on FB that we are taking this boy. For the most part everyone was really happy and excited for us, but then we get the comments about how crazy we are to take that many kids in. I'm surprised by this for a few reasons, but mostly bc 3 kids really isn't more than the normal for families. Whatev though.

I can't wait to hear the comments after we announce in a few weeks that we are pregnant with one especially after adding this baby! We don't know yet what the plan is, but as always, we'd love to adopt. 

Chris 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml