1st Trimester

Okay, need your thoughts on my doc situation

When I first got my BFP, I called my current OBGYN to make the first appointment for the 19th. This appointment will include an ultrasound. After making this appointment, I read some really terrible reviews of this doctor's office. Apparently they are wonderful throughout pregnancy, but are absent and uncaring during and after delivery. Scared by this, and since this is my first baby, I called a new OBGYN recommended to me by a friend. I made an initial appointment with them for the 12th. It's just meeting with a nurse, and then we'll schedule the first appointment. But this office doesn't do an ultrasound until 18-22 weeks. 

As of right now, I am planning to keep my original appt with the first doc because I want the ultrasound. I feel like I need it for peace of mind, and I can't imagine waiting until December to get my first one. Do you think I need to tell the new doc when I go in next week? Or do I keep it to myself? Should I be feeling as guilty as I am? I feel like I'm going to get in trouble.

My Ovulation Chart image BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/5/13 Come on, rainbow baby!