1st Trimester

Bleeding

I'm 5 wks 4 days today, and night before last, about 8 pm, I noticed some pink spotting.  I immidiately took my prometrium ( I have low progesterone levels) and layed down.  After an hour of laying down, the bleeding had stopped, so I decided to go to sleep to help keep it off my mind.  When I woke up, there was no more bleeding.  I went to the doctor for an ultrasound.  All they saw was a yolk sac, no baby, which I've read is normal at this far along.  When I came home, I realized I was spotting again, but it was more orange.  I layed back down, and eventually fell asleep.  When I woke up from my nap, I discovered I was still spotting, but it was almost brown.  By 8 o' clock, the spotting was slowing.  At 8:20, there was no more bleeding.  Today, I haven't had any either.

My spotting was never heavy at all.  No clots, and it was only on tissue.  I think I may have had a tiny bit of uturine bleeding the other night, and laying down just didn't allow it to come out.  Has anyone else had this?  What happened in the end?

BabyFetus Ticker