1st Trimester

Jobs- advice

I'm In a really bad place and I'm just wondering I anyone else has been in this situation. I'm a teacher and I work with students with special needs. This is my second year with this population but my 5th year teaching. My students have a range of needs but most are emotional. Anyway, my job is extremely stressful and I honestly just want to quit. Many of my students act out physically towards me:  Last year, I was punched, slapped (on my arm), had chairs thrown at me and scratched.  Financially, quitting is not an option but the stress level is causing me to be concerned about the health of my baby. I didn't know what job I was going to have until this summer and after I signed my contract. They told me two weeks before we came back to school and one week before I found out I was pregnant, so looking for a new job wasn't even an option.  Although, last year I worked with students with special needs, my caseload was half of what it is now and I had another teacher in the class with me. Just wondering if anyone has been in my situation and maybe any advice as to how to petition for a different position. I'm only 5 weeks and haven't told anyone at work yet but I will probably next week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml