1st Trimester

New and question

Hi!

This is my first post. MH and I found out we are expecting about a week ago after being told we probably couldn't have kids naturally. I'll be 10 weeks on Monday and we are very excited!

I have what seems like a silly question. I have been doing Pilates and love it! This will be my first class since knowing I'm pregnant. There is a short section that is done on your stomach and I'm not sure if that's OK now that I'm housing a baby. I have researched some and I know it says you can sleep on your stomach as long as you are comfortable but I didn't know if it would be any different doing exercises on your stomach. I'm thinking it might be OK since it's arm work that we do at that time and I could prop my pelvis with a towel. Thoughts?

I am going to call my doc, too just to make sure but it sometimes takes them a bit to respond to the nurses line. I will also be telling my instructor that I'm pregnant for any other modifications. 

TIA and sorry if this is silly. I feel this should be much more obvious to me. :)