C-sections

need to complain a minute about recovery.

ugh. i have developed a pretty good sized hematoma along my incision line, but it's really big near my left hip. it's hard, and makes my incision feel like it's going to rip open. it hurts, and i'm so frustrated. i thought i would recover like you're supposed to, and go on with my life. of course not.

my OB says it will reabsorb on its own, or he will split my incision back open so that i have to pack it to make it heal from the inside out. it's no smaller than it started, and while it didn't hurt at first, it's starting to now. it's big enough that you can see a big hard lump on my stomach on the one side.

i'm going to call a general surgeon in town tomorrow and try to get an appointment to see if he can drain it with a needle. i've been researching, and i can't just let the thing alone for who knows how long... you can't lift anything until it's gone (and i have a three year old) and if your body decides NOT to reabsorb it, it turns into scar tissue. i don't want a huge ass lump of scar tissue sticking out of my belly.

i'm just having a bad day, i guess. i went through so much to give a couple two babies, and i've had to deal with so much CRAP because of it (this, a month in the hospital on bed rest... AND the hospital was four hours away from my husband and daughter, 16 weeks of morning sickness...) I just wish God would cut me a break! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml