Pregnant after IF

exercise

So, I tried working out today for the first time since before starting stims in early June.  I must say it felt so good.  and I'm totally not one of those girls that loves working out.  But it really helped with my energy and nausea.  I have just been feeling so Bleh.

I do have a question though about heart rate.  I was told to try to keep heart rate between 120 - 140.  Has anybody else heard this and find this pretty much impossible?

Before IVF I would try to work out a couple times a week (some weeks I was better than others) and I would mostly jog at a 10 minute mile pace or a little slower.  Today I alternated between walking at a 20 minute mile pace and jogging at a 12 minute mile pace.  So I took it REALLY easy.  But according to the treadmill my heart rate was WAY above 140.  Like 180 when I was jogging.  So it kind of freaked me out.  I am thinking that I can pay less attention to what the machine was saying, and am find listening to my body.  

Anybody else have trouble exercising without over doing it?  It is ok to break a little bit of a sweat, right? 

TTC since 2008. I'm 30/DH 32. Unexplained Infertility.
All Welcome!

Unmedicated IUI: 9/11 BFN

1st IVF: January 2012. BCP, Lupron, Menopur, Gonal-F
7 eggs retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized, 3dt 2 grade A embryos.
Beta 13dp3dt = 6. Beta 16dp3dt = 9. Chemical Pregnancy.

2nd IVF: Antagonist Protocol. June 2012
BCP, Ganirelix, Menopur, Gonal-F
18 eggs retrieved (6/25), 12 mature, 6 fertilized

BFP! Singleton due 3/18/13!

Photobucket