Infertility Veterans

I HATE CYSTS

But apparently they like me.  I have 12 of them.

I am getting really tired of this crap.

So we need to do IVF, but we are going to do one more IUI with donor sperm.  I told them we are not doing another one unless we make some changes though, so here is the plan (feel free to give me your opinions).

1. Get a phone consult with CCRM to see if we are missing anything.  I have it all set up, just need to send in my cycle sheets from my current clinic (had set everything up with CCRM back in october and a lot has changed since then).

2. Wait for AF to show up, if it isn't here by May 20th I will go in and have an u/s to see what is going on and then do 100 mg of PIO to bring it on if everything else is looking good.

3. Stim and use donor sperm like previous cycles, but new donor (last donor's counts were not as good as the 1st so we are going to try a different one).

4. Instead of doing progesterone supps he wants to do estrogen.  I can't remember the thought process on it, but something about the drop in estrogen, not the lack of progesterone, causing my short LP.  We will check my progesterone during that time and if it isn't high enough we will add PIO.

5. Hope for the best!

If it doesn't work we are going to have some hard decisions to make as IVF isn't in the cards financially right now....

I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on you guys, but just might be taking a small step back this month.

Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
4 failed IUIs in 2010
IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!