Single Parents

pregnant after one-night stand. New here

Hello

I am 38 going to be a single mother at the end of November, after a drunken one-night stand with an ex-boss (who is 10 years older)

The company I work for went out for drinks back in February and he was there.  After talking and a few drinks, we went outside for fresh air.  One thing led to another and we ended up having sex in the alleyway.  I am now 23-24 weeks pregnant with his baby.

When I found out, I told him.  He said a number of things, including that he didn't want anything to do with me.  He also said it couldn't be his, as he had a vasectomy.  I know this is a lie, as I am friends with his ex wife.  He told me that his days of being a new father are over (he has 2 already in their 20's).  He accused me of not using protection, but neither did he. 

So I am facing up to being a single Mum.  What I do know is that this baby s going to be loved by my family and friends.  I have no idea where I would be without their support. 

The father also said the only way I'l hear from him is through his lawyer, as he wants a DNA test to prove it is his and also to get access.  I agreed to the DNA test, but after the way he has treated me - saying he's not the father and other things, he is going to have to fight for access.

Sorry for the long post.  I hope to meet nice people on here and to share my journey with you.

Natalie