Pregnant after IF

Back from quasi-babymoon

Hi ladies,

I'm back after a full week in Northern California.  DH & I were invited to a wedding in Sonoma County, so we decided to make it our "babymoon."  I said it's "quasi" because I spent the first half of the week w/my mom, and the 2nd half with DH but also with lots of friends.  In any case, we had a great time, ate a TON of great food, and saw a lot of my relatives and friends. 

I only told a few of my friends I'm pg, so it was pretty interesting to see my other friends' reaction when I showed up at the wedding with my bump.  They were all so happy for me & DH.  As for my other friends who knew, I was so touched by their generosity as they had bought gifts for my LO.  Another old friend of mine from high school (who has 2 boys), gave me 3 bags-full of her kids' clothes as well as blankets, toys, and even her Baby Bjorn.  I am just completely overwhelmed by all of their kindness.

While in San Francisco, I passed by Pea in the Pod store and saw a huge "summer sale" sign!  So I treated myself to some early b-day presents - bought 3 wool sweaters for more than 50% off.  They will come in handy as I live in the Boston area and my EDD is end of October.

I'm glad to be home after a week on the road, and can't wait to catch up with everyone's news here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml