Pregnant after IF

What was your FET protocol?

We found out on 7/17 our first IVF was BFN :(  I am just looking for you ladies out there who have had successful FETs, what was your protocol?  We have 3 fertilized eggs frozen left over from this fresh cycle so started the FET process immediately after ths failed IVF.  I got my period on 7/18, went in for bloodwork and ultrasound on 7/20 which came back good.  I started BCPs on 7/20 and take them until 8/6.  I started 10 units of Lupron on 7/30 and take this until 8/25.  On 8/13 my hubby and I both take Zithromax (2 pills in the morning, 2 at night, just this one day).  Also on 8/13 I start taking Estrace pills twice a day (at 8am and 8pm) and go in for bloodwork and ultrasound.  On 8/26 I start taking Crinone twice a day (once in the morning, once at night).  The tentative date for transfer is 8/29.  I am 32 with no issues, my hubby is 40 with low sperm count.  We are hoping 2 if not all 3 frozen embies make it through the thaw, the fresh cycle went so smooth and they transferred 2 grade cell 8 embies that did not take, needless to say we were devastated :(  Really hoping this FET will work for us!