1st Trimester

Intro and question regarding HCG levels

I just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi Smile I got my BFP a week and a day ago, but took some time to post because my GP freaked me out a little by telling me that my HCG levels were quite low.

I was recently diagnosed with PSOC and had been told it may take a long time for me to conceive, so I'm still quite shocked and surprised. I'm not sure of my dates as I hadn't started charting, but based on the saliva based OPK I used (which I know doesn't tell me much), I think I ovulated on either the 9th or 10th of July, and as such would be due 1st or 2nd of April. I have a dating scan scheduled for early next week.

I have had three HCG levels done, the first was on the Monday (which I think was either 13 or 14dpo) and then the Thursday (16 or 17dpo) and finally yesterday (20 or 21dpo). My initial levels were 89, then 375, and I just got the last test back which was 2420. My doctor had been saying that they are quite low, and as my only other BFP resulted in a loss, I am worried and hoping the levels keep rising. Please keep your FX for a sticky baby :) I wanted to ask your opinions though, do these levels seem okay?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml