Pregnant after IF

How do you find a new OB GYN?

Sorry for the silly question - but really, how do you find a new OB? All if my ivf cycles were done in Atlanta and I have an OB here. Hated the OBs office with the scheduling and the staff and I always have to help give him my history of what happened last. Picked this one by finding a well enough known hospital/clinic. Had some issues with an abnormal pap that they treated me for. I was thinking that I could start out there for the first appointment then move, but the dr I want to see isn't even available for over 3 weeks. (made the appointment anyway, just in case)

But now that I'm pregnant, I'd prefer an OB that might be a little more personable, if that's even possible. And one with better scheduling. Most of all, one that's in CA, in the SF bay area, where MH is. I know recommendations would usually be in order, but I don't have any girlfriends to ask out there. MH is an engineer working with a bunch of older engineers so that's no help either. 

Is there a website that helps review doctors or find recommendations? I've tried googling, and not sure I want to wade through the mass amounts of info and sites. I looked on the local bump board but I think the girls there have all moved off to a FB group and I didn't want to barge in.

**anyone in the SF bay area, I'd love your recs - I'm on the peninsula.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml