September 2012 Moms

Am I wrong?? A lil long sorry

Ok so over the weekend I posted on a fb about being preggers not because I wanted attention but alot of my family that I had told had been bugging me to see the ultrasound pics and they live literally all over the country. So I posted a picture which they were all excited to see.

Here is the tricky part I am no longer with LO's dad anymore but keep him updated on baby progression and what not. I decided not to tag anyone including myself in the picture because I don't like rocking boats and didn't want him to be angry about it.

I understand that my cousin/ LO's future god mother is excited but she keeps asking me to tag her in the photo. I explained to her privately that I didn't want to tag anyone because I didn't want the father questioning anything or being angry for any reason. So last night my FB messageing is going off like crazy with likes and congratulations, and all the sudden her name pops up with "My baby". I was a little pissed off, as I have asked her to stop calling my child her baby. Then this morning I wake up to her posting, "can I tag myself in my baby's pic?"       

I deleted both of her posts so that LO's dad doesn't see it, because I know it will be a war. Am I wrong for deleting them, and for being angry with her about the whole situation?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml