Pregnant after IF

OB Office Mix Up

I hate that we have to advocate for ourselves, but damn, I'm sure glad I did! I called my primary care's office because the NP at my OB wanted to start me on levothyroxine because my TSH came back low. The nurse told me to follow up with my PCP, that they don't monitor thyroid and that I need to see my PCP.

Called and left a msg, he called back. Long story short, he said DO NOT start that med. He called my OB, OB agreed that the NP had interpreted my thyroid results incorrectly and had given me the WRONG prescription. Neither my OB or my PCP think I need do to do anything at this point. They are referring me to an endocronologist to get his/her opinion just to make sure.

I know mistakes can be made, and the difference between the words hyper and hypothyroidism are very close, but I will definitely make sure that none of my appointments are scheduled with that NP moving forward. Just not sure I would have 100% confidence at this point. I've got enough to worry about and I need to know that what they are telling me is accurate!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view