Pregnant after IF

Failed 1 hr/Thyroid issues

Ugh...I guess a couple good weeks with no bad news was as good as it's gonna get. I failed my 1 hour glucose...level was 180. Anyone this high go on to pass the 3 hour?? I'm still hopeful.

Also, I asked at my last appt about checking my thyroid; they hadn't planned on it. My TSH had been hovering at and just below .4 during my IF treatments, so I wanted to see how it was. Glad I asked...it was at .22. OB is starting me on synthyroid and wants me to follow up with my PCP. Anyone with experience with synthyroid....my thyroid was monitored for years, as I have a goiter, but I've never needed to be medicated. 

Just feeling down right now...I want everything to continue going well with no more hurdles! This will be a PNR for a bit...off to the pharmacy! 

ETA: Now I am really confused. Just got off the phone with my PCP. He said not to start the meds, he needs to call my OB. He said if my TSH is low, I don't want this medication. 

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view