Pregnant after IF

AW: I graduated!!

Had my second ultrasound this morning. I was seriously expecting the worst. Saturday afternoon, after we finished lunch at this cute little cafe, I stood up to pay and felt this gush. Went straight to the restroom and my liner was soaked with bright red. (sorry if tmi). I freaked. Everything says red is never good and I expected the worst. I didn't even bother to call my RE. Figured if I'm losing it turns there's nothing they can do to stop it. 

This morning I told the RE about it. He said no big deal. It happens, as long as it stopped. So let's take a look. And sure enough, there was my little stowaway. Now 13mm, double from last week at 6mm. We saw the heartbeat and the spine. 

Then my RE said (jokingly) "You're done and now homeless, we  don't want you. You have to go and be a normal healthy pregnant woman and head to your OB." I was so shocked. Was not expecting this today. MH and walked out so shell shocked. Haha - we weren't even thinking about what happens next

Got lots of hugs from the RE and the nurse and nice congratulations from the rest of the staff they said to keep in touch. They even sent us home with a little present - a tiny silver spoon in a pink and blue box. I still can't believe this is happening :).  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml