1st Trimester

1 day after BFP, hi everyone!

Hi all,

I am in my early 20s, married 3 years now :) I suffer from irregular periods so I didn't think anything of the fact that I hadn't had one in several months. However I recently developed sore breasts, fatigue, light cramping, etc. which I initially thought was PMS. I am also getting up in the middle of the night to pee quite often which I rarely do. Long story short I took a FRER and a faint line appeared! I took another one in disbelief and another faint line! Then I took a non early response digital test (cheapie drugstore kind) and it came up Not Pregnant. However as I ejected the test stick I could clearly see a 2nd blue line. So I took Clear Blue Digital last night, and another this morning. Both came up Pregnant.

Although my last period was March 2nd, I don't think I could be that far along. Based on the fact that my early response tests are positive but the first day of missed period test was negative, I'm guessing my missed period date is probably not until this weekend? What do you think?

I have an appointment with my doc on Monday Jul 30 to get the blood test. I wanted to go sooner, but she's on vacation and asked me to be patient because she knows my history and wanted to meet with me herself rather than having me meet with another doctor in her office, although of course she offered me that option. 

Of course I'm so excited and terrified. I'm thinking of buying a bunch of dollar store tests so I can test daily to make sure I don't lose the baby (chemical pregnancy I gather) before Monday. Or no?

Looking forward to joining the fold! 

BFP#1: 7/19/12 EDD: 03/15/2012 M/C: 7/28/12 - I love you always, Lily!
BFP #2: 10/28/12 EDD: 07/09/13
11/20/12 Heartbeat of 125 bpm!
01/04/13: Heard strong HB on doppler!
02/15/13: Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker