Pregnant after IF

Intro

Just wanted to introduce myself!  Hopefully I will be able to stay a while.  We got our first BFP after our second IVF attempt and over 4 years TTC.  My first beta last Tuesday 10dp5dt was 232, and 2 days later it was 569.  My 3rd beta is tomorrow, so I am hoping the good news continues.  

I did not expect all the mixed emotions I am experiencing.  Obviously we are so happy, but I am more nervous than I was ever anticipating.  I told my mom about the BFP this weekend, and I broke down crying, not out of happiness, but out of complete fear that this won't work out.  Right now I am just focused on making it through the 3rd beta tomorrow, and then I know I will be obsessed with making it through the first ultrasound. 

I have even become one of those people who obsessively googles "lack of pregnancy symptoms", even though I KNOW that my lack of puking is NOT an indicator that my pregnancy is not viable.

I am fully aware that I need to relax and enjoy this.  Just not sure how.  I feel like a nutcase.  Did anybody else deal with this, and if so, did it go away after ultrasound or first trimester? 

TTC since 2008. I'm 30/DH 32. Unexplained Infertility.
All Welcome!

Unmedicated IUI: 9/11 BFN

1st IVF: January 2012. BCP, Lupron, Menopur, Gonal-F
7 eggs retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized, 3dt 2 grade A embryos.
Beta 13dp3dt = 6. Beta 16dp3dt = 9. Chemical Pregnancy.

2nd IVF: Antagonist Protocol. June 2012
BCP, Ganirelix, Menopur, Gonal-F
18 eggs retrieved (6/25), 12 mature, 6 fertilized

BFP! Singleton due 3/18/13!

Photobucket