Pregnant after IF

DHEA and low AMH

Hello All. I'm coming over from the SAIF board to ask you a few questions. I had my post partum appointment with my OB recently and was told that (based off of our history ... DH has crappy sperm, I have DOR, really bad endo -two laps in two yrs so far- LPD, etc etc) if we want to try for a third down the line, we need to start thinking about it sooner than later because he told me a hysterectomy is most likely in my future. Just curious ... did any of your RE's put you on DHEA for your low AMH level? If so, how much did they recommend you take? I was reading a lot about it online and thought it might be worth trying for a few months before we go back to the RE to talk about doing treatments again. Did your RE's put your husband on any kind of supplements? I was feeding my husband FertilAid for a few months before we got pregnant with DS. He was a surprise BFP despite the fact that DH's SA was the worst it had ever been that month and my AMH level was the lowest it had ever been as well. TIA.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml