Breastfeeding

XP from 3T (sorry this is everywhere) Bottles and breast pumps...

I'm lost. I know the recommendation is to get a variety of bottles to see what works best for your baby. Check. 

That said, I have the Ameda Purely Yours breast pump. They have Ameda storage bottles that apparently work with a variety of nipples, but you can also buy other types of bottles, some that fit, some that need adapters, and the nipples that go with.  Super.  But if I buy a bunch of different bottles and nipples and adapters and storage bags and whatever else, I'm spending over $100 to have a "variety" and then I still have to pay attention through sleep deprivation to see which one she likes and remember how all these different bottles hook up to the dang pump in the middle of the night and not lose my mind and I'm officially overwhelmed.

FTMs, what are you doing? STMs (and above), what should I be doing?

The plan is to EBF as much as possible, but have bottles on hand so if I have to be in the shower or out of the house someone can give the screaming hungry baby some breastmilk. Plus, I also have to go back to work eventually and will need to pump/store for the 9-10 hours I'm away from the house.  Thank you!!! 

BabyFetus Ticker