1st Trimester

DD?

msmichelledion did you delete your post about telling the news on Father's Day? Why?!!

I was just replying this:

imagemsmichelledion:
It's a clearblue digital, so the "pee" part has a lid over it.  I was thinking of putting it in a baggy.  I don't want to get into buying a bunch of baby stuff before I know it's going to actually work out lol.

But you know the "pregnant" only shows up for 24 hours right? So if you have an extra one around you're going to have to pee on it less than 24 hours before giving it to him. I still think it's weird (and I know how it works/is covered as I used that style too), but to each their own I guess. If you don't have an extra you're going to have to go buy one for $9 anyway so might as well buy a fun grandpa thing for the soon to be grandpa.

And like PPs have said, age and health have nothing to do with miscarriages. Many healthy and young women sadly have them.

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers