Dads & Dads-to-be

I'm splurging...

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

What?s up Dads and Dads-To-Be,

My kid, first ever, is coming this September and I realize that the pregnancy is all about my wife. Her friends are throwing a crazy baby shower, her co-workers are throwing an even crazier baby shower and my mother-in-law brings over food and maternity clothes every single week. I don?t mind all of this cause I get to paint the nursery, build the new crib, and put in shelves for my son and I think he will appreciate a Dad who help create his first room. But I have to admit, my excitement turned up a notch when I got my own diaper bag in the mail from Amazon.com today. I bought my wife a ridiculously expensive diaper bag (all of her friends have the same brand) a few weeks ago and I wouldn?t be caught dead carrying it, but this bag is all about me. Cool Dad colors, from Eddie Bauer (where my gym bag and all of my luggage is from) and it?s my gift to myself for my son. I?m pretty darn excited. That?s about it, just wanted to share. I hope you all are pumped, cause I definitely am. My son is already awesome and we haven?t even met yet. Crazy huh?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker