C-sections

Thinking ahead...sex (2nd time c-section mommas, help!)

I've had a c-section before...emergency, but it was at 25 weeks and I wasn't given the opportunity to nurse.  I never had any issues with lubrication.  Now that I'm pregnant again, I've had a cerclage placed and wasn't able to have sex this entire pregnancy.  We could "fool around" if you will, but I've noticed I'm much drier.  Even when I'm moist down there it's dry with anything internally.  I've been reading up on sex after birth/c-sections as well as when nursing and I've hard it's best to take it slow and have lube on hand.  Prior to this pregnancy I was using Pre-seed because we were TTC and this was found to be the closest to a woman's natural lube as well as sperm safe.  However, I'm not looking to get pg anytime soon after this pregnancy.  I know I'll be using protection/birth control, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what the best lube might be or if it really is just preference?  I haven't had much experience with lube because I've never ever needed it.  What lubes we have used it was just for fun and usually they were sticky and gross.

Just want to be prepared!  I know I probably wont' be thinking about sex for a while and need recovery time, but I'd like to have the right stuff on hand for when the time does come...it's just been soooooo long already. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml