1st Trimester

Finally told them!

I posted a while ago about telling my parent and family about the pregnancy. So this is an update! I didn't plan on telling then right now, but when I was on skype with my mom last night she just kind of asked me. She said I looked guilty and just blurted it out "Are you pregnant?". So I told her! And my dad, and my sister. And I just got off the phone with my grandma too, so she knows -- so my grandpa will know soon -- and so on and so on..

They were all surprisingly ok with it. I was worried my mom would be angry -- she was more upset I didn't tell her I went to the hospital! And that she wont be here for the pregnancy/baby in the future. But she's ok, happy even. My grandma is happy for us too! My dad seems fine and said he isn't angry. He just said "I'm not mad. We were young once." lol My sister just wants to keep buying little girl stuff for me :p haa!

I've yet to tell my brother, but that will go fine, I'm sure! He has a kiddo of his own :))  It just feels good that some of my family knows now, so I'm super happy at the moment!

On another happy note: My m/s hasn't been bad at all today! Which is awesome, to me :p 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml