Single Parents

How do you handle the "other woman"

Just a little background. XH and I were married for 5 yeas and the divorce was finalized in Jan. He and I are both dating. I've been very careful and didn't introduce any men to my son N. Recently, I introduced him to my boy friend as we are exclusive and have been for 6 months. He was introduced as my friend a "friend"-we just went for a walk around the park.

This past weekend, XH had my son for memorial day weekend. My XH, who has stated that he is just getting to know this woman, had her over for the long weekend (overnight stay) with my son there. My boy is 4.5 and I don't think it's wise to bombard him with a new person. I really wish he hadn't done an overnight stay and an entire weekend the very first time she met my son. Anyway, I know they went to the zoo and had a good time. Typically, when my son comes back to me, he will tell me everything they did. This time, I asked him "Did you have fun with Daddy? What did you do?" and he dodn't answer and he hasn't mentioned meeting "Daddy's friend". Is he feeling conflicted? Worried that I'd be upset? I hate to think that he feels that he needs to hide it from me but I don't want to force him to talk about it either.