1st Trimester

HOORAY.... a break from m/s

So as you all know my last post was titled "WAAAAHHHHH" because I was being a brat and feeling sorry for myself because I could not fully enjoy this holiday weekend with all the good foods and drinks. 

But can I tell you? I woke up this morning feeling pretty good! Not 100% but I really hit the ground running and got some errands done, and even treated myself to a Starbucks frappuccino! The guy who works there was like, "omg where have you beeeeeeeeeen???" hahaha You have problems if the Starbucks guy notices your absence!  

Anyway.... we are going to the pool and having dinner at the yacht club today and I am really looking forward to maybe being able to actually EAT something!!!! Could this be? An actual day off from the morning sickness?? This never happens!

Anyone else have these bursts of energy? Good days and bad days? I know it will be short lived, and since I work 8 - 5 tomorrow I will probably be sick as a dog... but I am just so happy to know it isn't EVERY STINKING DAY!

p.s. those virgin margaritas really hit the spot yesterday!

Here's a pic of my DD enjoying the pool yesterday.... its the little things.... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml