Breastfeeding

Help me decide

I'm having trouble deciding whether I should switch to just FF. LO started off on the breast in the hospital but then got dehydrated and was having issues with jaundice (she ended up spending 2 extra days in the hospital) so we supplemented with formula.  When I got home from the hospital it turned out I had an infection in my toe and had to be put on antibiotics that I couldn't BF on. I have been pumping and dumping for the past 10 days to keep my supply up while giving DD formula.

I am not comfortable having her BF with me taking the antibiotics as well as Zoloft but I don't know if I can continue to pump and dump for the next 2 weeks while FF her.  I'm by myself (DH is deployed) and the stress and exhaustion is starting to get to me. Plus if I stop trying to BF I could get off the Zoloft and back on my other anti anxiety/depression meds that are stronger and work better than the Zoloft. Plus I'm going to have to have surgery on my toe and will probably be on pain meds for a few more days that I won't be able to BF with.  So that would probably be around 20 more days of having to pump and dump.

I am just feeling incredibly guilty about not BF.  I just don't know what to do Huh?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml