Single Parents

confused

I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with twin boys. The babies dad is someone that I used to date over 20  years ago and we just kind of "got back together" early last year... we were together all last year, my son and I practically lived with him since we spent so many nights there or he stayed at my house ! Anyway, I found out last November that I was pregnant and I told him, well of course he wanted me to get an abortion, typical guy solution, ... I said no, then he seemed to start coming around and maybe getting used to the idea, well, December I found out that I was having twins ! omg sh** hit the fan ! He said I ruined us and he didn't want any kids ( has a 7 yr old daughter that he never sees and also had a baby die of sids almost 20 years ago ) ! I'm getting close to my due date and starting to get pissed.... I have known him for a long time and we were best friends, always there for eachother, no matter what and everytime I call him he gets all upset and says he doesn't want kids .... or that now is not the time to talk about any of it ! In my opinion, he is listening to his friends who are telling him I did it on purpose to trap him, but I told him there is nothing to trap him for .... he has nothing ! So my biggest fear is after the babies are born and I have to file for child support, he will hate me ! Everyone I know says "who cares" he's a jerk for abadoning you " ! I can't imagine any man not wanting to have anything to do with his own sons ..... I'm not some bar fly he picked up for a night ! ugh.... I'm so frustrated because I want them to know their dad ! By the way... his real dad didn't raise him, his step dad did (abusive) .... he met his real dad when he was 38 (he's 45 and I'm 42 ) ! I welcome all and any opinions... I just needed to vent, my friends and family hate him and r sick of hearing about it !

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml