1st Trimester

Introduction!

Hi, everyone!  I am so excited to be here, though I don't really think my 3 BFPs yesterday have really sank in yet Stick out tongue.  DH is so excited today, but last night he kept just staring at me with a goofy smirk on his face and didn't really say much except, "Are you playing a joke on me?  Really?  If you are, it isn't funny."  But he has called me today, already bursting to tell everyone, so I know he's really excited.  I found out at 12 DPO and it was quite a shock to us because I am 8 weeks away from graduating as an RN, so these next few weeks of 7a-7p and 7p-7a are going to be rough!  I hope to keep up with the posts on here as much as I can despite my hectic schedule and two small kids!  Right now, I'm just having pulls and tugs when I get up too quickly, breast pain, some nausea.  Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't vomit on my instructors, doctors, or patients as I finish up these last few weeks Ick!

Brittany

DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image