1st Trimester

Pain under left breast and in upper back when breathing in

So I will preface this by saying that sometimes this happens to me randomly. I would guess once or twice a year. It used to be more common when I was in my early twenties and I went to see a doctor about 6 years ago about it and they couldn't find anything. Since then though, it's rare that it happens to me.

It always occurs when I am sleeping and I will wake up and take a breath and get pain in my chest/back. Tonight it was the left side. I got up to pee, stretched a bit and it subsided but each time I woke up this would happen.

I guess I am more concerned about it now because I am pregnant. I did have some lower back pain last night after we took the dog for a walk so I don't know if it has anything to do with that. Pain is better now that I am up and moving around but I wonder if it had anything to do with how I was sleeping. Have any of you ladies had this occur during pregnancy? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!