1st Trimester

Question about NT scan and billing?

So I decided to go ahead and do the NT scan - mostly because I just want another u/s. So I called my current insurance and they cover everything except a 30 dollar co-pay. My issue is that my insurance is changing as of June 1st. 

They said to schedule the scan between 11-13 weeks. 11 weeks puts me at May 30th. I had to argue with the scheduling girl because she told me based on my due date that I would have to have it done after June 1st. She ended up giving me May 31st.

My question is about the blood work part of it my paperwork isn't real clear but friends have told me that the blood work is done in 2 parts on different days. Is that true? Now I'm worried I'm going to have to pay for the second part of the bloodwork if that doesn't get done until June. Anyone have an idea how much that would cost?

June 1st my insurance changes to a high deductible plan, which means I have to pay everything until the deductible is met. Even though I'm obviously going to meet the deductible with all my OB appointments and all... I'd like to not have to put that money out within the first week.

Has anyone else had billing issues with this test? Or anyone know what thenoutnofnpocket cost of this particular blood work is? 

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
D&E 10.27.2011
I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker